Wednesday, October 3, 2007

October Poetry Book Club -- We Have a Winner!

After two surveys, one typical and one sudden death, we finally have an October Poetry Book Club Selection.

We will be reading Matthew Zapruder's The Pajamaist. I'm very excited to read this book; it was my first choice, although I didn't rig the votes.

I will be ordering the book off of Amazon today, so I should have it soon. But to accommodate those people who may be scouring used bookstores or (heaven for fend) try to find it at their local big box retailer, I will be posting the discussion post on October 29. Hopefully, this will give you enough time to find and read the book.

If you have any suggestions for future Poetry Book Club books, or would like to have more information on the project, please let me know!

Happy reading!

0 Comments: