Friday, June 1, 2007

OMG, It's June Already! We Need a Poetry Book Club Book!



June has snuck up on me...and we don't have a Poetry Book Club book for June yet. Yikes!

So here are the suggestions we've had so far...

Poet With A Day Job suggested Horse Latitudes by Paul Muldoon

Gino suggested Tramp in Flames by Paul Farley

If you have any suggestions, or would like to vote, please do so by June 5th. I will post the book selection on June 6th. We'll have a discussion post on June 21st.

For July, I will be way more organized. :)

3 Comments:

Aaron Wilson said...

I suggest REAL KARAOKE PEOPLE by Eb Bok Lee.

http://www.edboklee.com/books.html

It is such a good book!

Jessica said...

I would also like to plug Ed Bok Lee's book because it is good and he's a MN poet.

Honey, if we do use your suggestion, you'll have to participate. :)

Deb said...

I'm for Muldoon or Bok Lee...but you know, I'm up for anything. Count me neutral.