Saturday, April 28, 2007

Poetry Book Club -- Update

I have gotten two recommendations for the inaugural Poetry Book Club, one by Poet With a Day Job and one by me, seconded by Sasha.

So here are the recommendations...drumroll...

Horse Latitudes by Paul Muldoon

or

Native Guard by Natasha Trethewey.

If you're interested in participating in the book club, here's what you should do:

If you have any further suggestions for titles, please leave a link to a description in the comment section. Otherwise, please vote for your preference in the comments section.

I'd like to select a book by May 1st, and have a discussion post on May 21st.

(Gosh I'm bossy. :))

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Native Guard sounds interesting to me...

Anonymous said...

Native Guard has my vote...

Sasha said...

So... is Native Guard the choice?

Jessica said...

Yup -- Native Guard it is. I posted an announcement, just to clear up any confusion.